October 24, 7pm
December 18, 430pm
January 9, 7pm
Annual General Meeting
**All Members are Welcome**
January 16, 9am
Online Registraion OPEN for the 2017 Outdoor Season
February 13, 7pm
March 20, 7pm
April 10, 7pm
Week of May 15
U4 to U10 Season Start Nights
NDSI Start Nights
June 17, All Day
U4 to U10 Festival
August 12, All Day
U4 to U10 Season End Festival
NDSI Season End Festival
2017 Outdoor Soccer Season
ONLINE REGISTRATION FOR THE 2017 SEASON IS OPEN NOW! SCROLL DOWN FOR MORE INFORMATION AND LINKS. PLEASE READ CAREFULLY, NEW PROGRAMMING IS BEING INTRODUCED FOR THE 2017 SEASON.
*NEW* For the 2017 Season
Scugog Soccer U4, U5, U6, U8 & U10 Programs have been condensed to one night per week. This one night will still include a warm up, practice and game. Our Master Coach will organize the divisional warm up and practice. He will then give further instructions and encouragement during their game, where they can apply the new skills they just learned!
For our U8 & U10 divisions, an optional Player Development practice night has been added. The Player Development night is an additional training program for recreational players. It has been modeled after the Long Term Player Development (LTPD) program that the Ontario Soccer Association has implemented. If your child is interested in improving their skills through additional training, or they just want to play more soccer, this is a great program for them! The Player Development Program runs on Monday evenings at either 6pm or 7pm. Players from U8 and U10 are welcome to attend either scheduled time, whichever works best for your family. This program is being offered at no additional cost from your regular registration fees.
2017 Program Information & Pricing
**Under 18 Registration Pricing is subject to increase if player wishes to play on a travel team**
Registration Fee Includes;
- 12 weeks of play
- Uniform (Jersey, Shorts, Socks, Ball)
- Professional Photo from Picture Day
- Two Saturday Festivals
Scugog Soccer Association offers THREE methods for registration.
1. Online Registration
- you will be directed to an external registration portal run by Sport Savvy
- payment must be provided by VISA or Mastercard
- save your receipt, it will be needed for the Child Activity Credit on your taxes
- registration is only complete when paid in FULL. If your registration fees are not paid in full, your child will not be placed on a team
- one parent or guardian MUST take the Respect in Sport Parent Course before their child(ren) will be permitted during the 2017 season. The Club will be checking certifications before the season starts, if you have not completed the course, your child will not be eligible to play.
2. In Person Registration
Sunday March 5 12pm to 2pm, Meeting Room One @ Scugog Arena
- forms of payment are CASH, EMAIL MONEY TRANSFER or CHEQUE ONLY
3. Mail in Forms
- Forms will be available for download soon.
- Please mail forms and a Cheque to;
Scugog Soccer Association
PO BOX 585
Port Perry, ON
Additional Registration Information (for 2017)
1. Children born in 2014 or later are too young to play soccer with us just yet. This is an OSA policy. To play U4, our youngest division, children must be born in 2013. Sorry, no exceptions.
2. Scugog Soccer provides family discounts for those registering two or more children with us (there is no discount for the first child).
- two children, save $10
- three children, save $20
- four children, save $30
3. If your child has not previously played for Scugog Soccer, we will require government issued proof of age.
4. One parent for each registrant must complete the Respect in Sport course.
The Respect in Sport Parent Program is a one-hour online module for parents/guardians, reinforcing their role in their child’s activities, encouraging positive sport behaviours and providing insight into the various roles other individuals play, such as coaches and officials. This program empowers parents to ensure the safety of their children, encourage positive and effective communication, and to enhance a child’s overall enjoyment of soccer.
The online course costs $12+HST and is transferable to other sports involved in Respect in Sport. The certification is good for five years.
If you have already completed the Respect in Sport Program with the OMHA, your certification is transferable to soccer.
Should you have any additional questions, please visit our FAQ page or contact our Club Administrator, Amanda O'Connor at 905.985.7553 or email@example.com
Program Assistance Policy
The Scugog Soccer Association does not turn anyone away solely on their ability to pay. Partial financial support is available to those families that are unable to pay the full fee for house league programs.
Please follow these steps if you require financial assitance.
1) Please register youth players with Scugog Soccer by the March 13th early registration deadline, but don't include payment (for walk in or mail forms please indicate that you are applying for financial assistance).
2) Contact us to make sure we know you are applying for financial assistance. After March 9th we can not hold a spot for your child unless we get an approval from the Township of Scugog.
3) You must apply through the Township of Scugog for Financial Assistance. They will provide an application and information on what additional documentation is required.
4) We will be in contact with the township and once your application is approved and you pay any difference your child will be considered fully registered, and you will be contacted mid May for team placement. If your application is declined, you'll need to pay all required fees (based on the original date of registration) before your child can be considered fully registered.
If you have Financial Assistance questions, please contact Brenda Robinson at the Township of Scugog. 905.985.8698
This program assistance is funded in partnership with
North Durham United Football Club
NDUFC has a few teams still looking for a few more players to fill out their teams. Please contact the person listed if your child is interested in playing rep soccer for the 2017 season.
U17 Girls - Grant Oliver
Born 2000 or 2001
U17 Boys - Kem Cegajic
Born 2000, 2001 or 2002
U15 Girls - Rob Magnante
Born 2002 or 2003
U10 Boys - Kees Homsma
U9 Girls - Shannan Torbica
U8 Girls - Shannan Torbica
Plese visit www.northdurhamunited.com for more information